2) Why some particular host organizations are involved, who selects them?
These organizations have gained the reputation as responsible partners in work with the youth and are selected on a competitive basis. Selection Committee includes representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science of the RK, the representatives of the Project Management Group and of the Coordinating Agency.
3) I don’t have friends or like-minded people to apply for the Project together
You can contact one of the host organizations, which will suggest you to unite with one of the youth groups.
4) How to find the host organization?
The list of host organizations and their contacts shall be available online at zhasproject.kz
6) Host organization selection process
Host organizations are selected by the Expert Committee on a competitive basis. Based on applications, the Committee shall shortlist the host organizations, eligible to participate in grant program. All the participants will be informed of the results.
7) What documents are required to apply for a host organization?
- covering letter on application for host organization selection process;
- filled application form from a legal entity, claiming the status of the host organization as part of the Youth Corps Development Project;
- scanned copy of the Charter of the organization, approved in accordance with the law;
- scanned copy of the Constituent Agreement, in case if the organization Charter does not include information about founders or founding members.
- scanned copy of official registration (revalidation) certificate of the legal entity;
- scanned copies of signed and sealed statements from bank or the bank branch that serves the organization. The bank statements shall include the following information: (i) on the available bank account and (ii) excluding the overdue debts and all sorts of liabilities. The statement should be dated no earlier than one month prior to application date;
- scanned copy of statement of a set form from the corresponding tax authority excluding the tax debt and debts on mandatory pension contributions and social expenditures dated three months prior to the application date.
- the branches of state organizations shall provide official letter of permission allowing them to take part in host organization selection process;
- letters of recommendation.
9) What are the application timelines for host organization selection?
The applications are open between February 10 and March 5, 2019.
10) What shall we do if our organization did not receive the invitation for host organization selection?
The information letter on the start of the host organization selection process is sent to regional Akimats, responsible for further distribution of the information among all the NGOs, operating in the region. It may be the case that some organizations have provided wrong contacts. You may as well take part in host organization selection without invitation.
11) Are the host organizations limited in number?
No less than 25 NGOs shall receive status of the host organization in 2019.
12) How will the host organization help us?
The host organization shall provide the following support to young people:
- advise on how to fill the application form, develop objectives and delineate the project core, consult and support in application procedures;
- if you do not have a group of 3-5 people, they will help you to find like-minded young people for joint project implementation;
- coordinate the project implementation process in order to minimize risks and avoid “failing”;
- manage all financial operation under the project implementation;
- present financial and narrative reports to the Coordinating Agency.
13) What can be done in case we are not satisfied with the host organization?
If your team is not satisfied with the host organization, you should write a collective representation and we will consider the possibility of assigning you another host organization.