2) How to apply?
To participate in the Project, you should build a group of 3-5 people and choose the group leader. Each group member will have to register personally on our website and fill in the application form. After the registration, each group member shall have a personal account on zhasproject.kz. Then, the group leader fills in the Project application form using his personal account. The application should be filed in fully. The group leader submits the application, participants receive notification about becoming the member of the group..
When filling in the application form you will have options of project implementation methods: Independently or with the support of the host organization. In case you choose the host organization option, it is subject to confirm by the host organization.
In case problems occur with the site which take longer than 3 days to solve, alternative ways of project application shall be provided using the e-mail.
3) What is the application deadline?
Applications are open between March 15 and April 15, 2019.
5) What documents are required to apply?
- scanned copies of identity cards (passports) of each member;
- each member’s proof of residence;
- scanned copies of each member’s education certificates;
- scanned copies of each member’s pension contributions for the last 12 months;
- scanned copies of notarized permission letters from parents / guardians to participate in the grant program (for young people under 18 years);
- other documents upon the discretion of applicants (disability certificate, proof of unemployment etc.,)
6) Can I make any amendments to my application?
You can amend your application form via your personal account on zhasproject.kz until you press “submit application”. You will not be able to make any amendments after you submit the application. In case, if the Coordinating Agency decides you need to revise your application form, you will receive a notification. After the notification receipt you will have 5 days to revise and resubmit your application.
7) What are the main requirements for application?
All the lines are mandatory to fill in, please attach all the required documents.
8) I can’t provide all the documents timely. What shall I do?
If you are not able to provide all the required documents by the given deadline, unfortunately, you will not be able to participate in the Project.
9) I don’t have enough time to build a group. What shall I do?
If you cannot build a group of 3-5 people independently, you have a right to address the host organization to help in developing a group to participate in the Project.
10) Can I apply on behalf of myself?
No, the initiative group must count no less than 3, 4 or 5 people.
11) Is there any language requirements for filling the application form?
On www.zhasproject.kz website you will have an opportunity to fill in the application form in Kazakh or Russian language.
12) Is it possible to apply the project that has been already launched and is being implemented?
In case your project is funded by other sources, you cannot apply for our Project.